- Alcott, Louisa M. ROSE IN BLOOM, Roberts Brothers, 1891 (date on title page), (©1876; sequel to Eight Cousins), frontis with tissue-facing intact, decorative cloth, hinge starting, fr-g (not too bad) no dj $15
- Bower, B.M. THE LURE OF THE DIM TRAILS, G.W. Dillingham, issued 10/1907, (C.M. Russell color illus), frontis has tissue-facing, previous owner's name with 1907 date (and place), fr-g (pictorial cloth) no dj $20
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott FLAPPERS AND PHILOSOPHERS, Scribner's, 2nd(9/20), (same month as first printing; author's first short story collection), front free endpaper is cut out, browned pages, fr-g but a pretty solid copy, no dj $100
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott THIS SIDE OF PARADISE, Scribner's, 3rd(4/20), (same month as first printing; author's first novel), hinge starting, some pages not well cut, not a bad copy, fr-g no dj $150
- Mitchell, Margaret GONE WITH THE WIND, Macmillan, 14th(9/36), (three months after 6/36 first edition; 1037 pages), at least one page is loose, generally worn, fr-g (decent copy) no dj $20
They aren't first editions but they are in the vicinity. On the shelf, looking at the spine, it would be hard to tell the difference.