- Knight, Brian KING OF SOULS, Earthling 3/06, 1st edn, #256 of 300 SIGNED copies, (chilling story; Tom Waggoner intro; 66 pages), new $25 [list price: $14]
- 0870541854 Smith, James Robert & Stephen Mark Rainey (editors) EVERMORE: An Anthology, Arkham House '06, 1st edn [stated], (examines Edgar Allan Poe from different perspectives), new in dj $35 [list price: $34.95]
- 0936055995 Lafferty, R.A. MY HEART LEAPS UP, Drumm ('95), (set of five booklets, comprising the first novel of In a Green Tree; two chapters each 4.25x7" booklet), new $25
- 0936055162 Lafferty, R.A. THE MAN WHO MADE MODELS and Other Stories, Drumm Booklet #18, 9/84, 1st edn, (five stories first published here; 51 pages), 4.25x7" stapled booklet, new $5 [no list price]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #18, 5/90, Gryphon, (NYC PB Show; British Paperbacks; 56 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $4]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #15, 10/89, Gryphon, (Special NOIR-PB issue; 48 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $4]
- 1582500592 Spillane, Mickey PRIMAL SPILLANE: Early Stories 1941-1942, Gryphon, 12/03, First Book Edition, regular tpb, (Edited & with an Introduction by Max Allan Collins & Lynn F. Myers Jr.), new $45 [list price: $20]
- Salonia, John THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE THING or, Full Speed Ahead and Damn the Photon Torpedoes, Scarlet Succubus ('02), First printing, (wildly uninhibited comic thriller chock full of preposterous ingredients; the Get Smart of science fiction), softcover, new $20 [list price: $16.95]
- 0312856644 Matheson, Richard THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN, Tor, 2/01, 1st Tor trade paperback edn, 1st printing, (Contains the complete novel plus several more unforgettable tales), vg+ $10 [list price: $14.95]
- 0345440919 Roberts, Keith PAVANE, Del Rey Impact, 3/01, 1st printing of this edition, (acknowledged classic of alternate history), vg-f $12 [list price: $12]
- 1892284294 Lansdale, Joe R. WALTZ OF SHADOWS, Subterranean, 9/99, 1st edn, one of 1000 SIGNED and numbered copies, (Lost Lansdale Vol. 1; a novel of suspense), new in dj $49 [list price: $50]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #16, 1/90, Gryphon, (Richard Prather Special; News; Letters; Ads; More!; 48 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $4]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #14, 8/89, Gryphon, (Avon, Pocket, Leslie Charteris; News; Letters; Ads; More!; 60 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $4]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #13, 6/89, Gryphon, (Robert Jonas interview, Paperbacks and the Art World, Essex House; News; Letters; Ads; More!; 52 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $4]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #60, 10/03, Gryphon, (Goodis, Casebeer & Popp, Day Keene, Ward Lock; News; Letters; Ads; More!; 106 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $10]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #61, 5/04, Gryphon, (The Magazine For Paperback Readers & Collectors!; Black Vintage pbs, Julius Fast, Harlequin Westerns, Richad Layman on Dashiell Hammett, Pulp-Art Collector: Bob Lesser, etc.; Gary Lovisi [editor]; 110 pages, new $10 [list price: $10]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #62, 8/04, Gryphon, (The Magazine For Paperback Readers & Collectors!; Gary Lovisi [editor]; 106 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $10]
- PAPERBACK PARADE No. 4, 8/87, Gryphon, (Western Issue; Gary Lovis [editor]; 52 pages), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $3]
- PAPERBACK PARADE #64, 10/05, Gryphon, (Bernard Cornwell; Golden Amazon, Ellery Queen; News; Letters; Ads; More!), staple bound, new $10 [list price: $10]
After quite a while resting on my more or less laurels (past listings) it's time to get a move on and put up some more listings. My goal is five books every day from now on. This should be achievable, but not according to my past performance.
These books get listed in three places: on Amazon, Biblio, and Half. Books without ISBNs (older books) generally will not be listed on half. My prices might vary between these three places. Amazon and Half tell me competing prices, so I peg mine on them. Thus, if the lowest price for Deadly Percheron is $98 on Amazon, I might peg mine at $95. If it weren't my only copy maybe I'd be more reasonable. In fact, I think my Biblio listing is more reasonable.
Going forward (and possibly backward), links to titles of books will send you to the main Amazon listing. My listing will be somewhere amidst the other maybe 237 listings. This is where my photo of the book can be seen, which will probably be a better one than the one Amazon features. Half doesn't let me attach my own photo—at least I don't think it does. Photos are also at biblio. Lots of older listings still don't have photos. Nor updated prices.
I've been lousy at selling direct via email. Sorry about that, if you've tried me. Listing through the major portals keeps me honest—also prompt and reliable.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- ▼ 2014 (14)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (65)
- ► 2007 (144)
- ► 2006 (156)
- ► 2005 (197)
- ► 2004 (301)
- ► 2003 (325)