After quite a while resting on my more or less laurels (past listings) it's time to get a move on and put up some more listings. My goal is five books every day from now on. This should be achievable, but not according to my past performance.
These books get listed in three places: on Amazon, Biblio, and Half. Books without ISBNs (older books) generally will not be listed on half. My prices might vary between these three places. Amazon and Half tell me competing prices, so I peg mine on them. Thus, if the lowest price for Deadly Percheron is $98 on Amazon, I might peg mine at $95. If it weren't my only copy maybe I'd be more reasonable. In fact, I think my Biblio listing is more reasonable.
Going forward (and possibly backward), links to titles of books will send you to the main Amazon listing. My listing will be somewhere amidst the other maybe 237 listings. This is where my photo of the book can be seen, which will probably be a better one than the one Amazon features. Half doesn't let me attach my own photo—at least I don't think it does. Photos are also at biblio. Lots of older listings still don't have photos. Nor updated prices.
I've been lousy at selling direct via email. Sorry about that, if you've tried me. Listing through the major portals keeps me honest—also prompt and reliable.
Tuesday, June 3, 2003
Benson, E.F. THE FACE, Ash-Tree '03, (Collected Spook Stories #4), new in dj $45
Wyndham, John NO PLACE LIKE EARTH, Darkside '03, 1st, (stories), new in dj 40.00
---Back in stock:
Shepard, Lucius LOUISIANA BREAKDOWN, Golden Gryphon '03, 1st edn, (Poppy Z. Brite intro; J.K. Potter art & afterword; 145 pp), new in dj 21.95
---Filling some orders that have been around here way too long. I hope I can get myself repositioned as all caught up, with everything neat and tidy, some day and some day soon.
- CD Compilation #1 (my own first foray into this metier; has ups and downs, but I enjoy hearing these things again in their new gestalt; and the ease of doing it makes it a slow-brainer)
- DEXTER’S LABORATORY: The Hip-Hop Experiment (Xgau: A Minus)
- CD COMP #4 (yours truly’s fourth foray at trying to cherry pick from amongst the plethora)
- THE SPECIALTY STORY: Disc 3 (eMusic download that Neil burned for me using his fast Univerity connection)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (65)
- ► 2007 (144)
- ► 2006 (156)
- ► 2005 (197)
- ► 2004 (301)
- 06/14/03 SAT: ---We trapped a raccoon last night....
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/13/03 FRI): ---Filling order...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/12/03 THURS): ---Here from E...
- 06/11/03 WED: ---Text to follow?
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/10/03 TUES): ---Here today: ...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/09/03 MON): ---This arrived ...
- 06/08/03 SUNDAY: ---Text to follow?
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/07/03 SAT): ---Some things f...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/06/03 FRI): ---Shelving book...
- 06/05/03 THURS: ---Ran ten-and-a-half miles today...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/04/03 WED): ---A couple here...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/03/03 TUES): ---Back in stoc...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (06/02/03 MON): ---On this rainy...
- 06/01/03 SUNDAY: ---Noticing the length of time b...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (5/31/03 SAT): ---Working on cat...
- 5/30/03 FRI: ---Text to follow?
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (5/29/03 THU): ---A shipment fro...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (5/28/03 WED): ---Received this ...
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (5/27/03 TUES): ---A couple arri...
- 5/26/03 MON: ---Text to follow?
- 5/25/03 SUN: ---Text to follow?
- BOOKCELLAR NOTES (5/24/03 SAT): ---Catalogued tod...
- 5/23/03 FRI: ---Text to follow?
- ▼ June (23)