After quite a while resting on my more or less laurels (past listings) it's time to get a move on and put up some more listings. My goal is five books every day from now on. This should be achievable, but not according to my past performance.
These books get listed in three places: on Amazon, Biblio, and Half. Books without ISBNs (older books) generally will not be listed on half. My prices might vary between these three places. Amazon and Half tell me competing prices, so I peg mine on them. Thus, if the lowest price for Deadly Percheron is $98 on Amazon, I might peg mine at $95. If it weren't my only copy maybe I'd be more reasonable. In fact, I think my Biblio listing is more reasonable.
Going forward (and possibly backward), links to titles of books will send you to the main Amazon listing. My listing will be somewhere amidst the other maybe 237 listings. This is where my photo of the book can be seen, which will probably be a better one than the one Amazon features. Half doesn't let me attach my own photo—at least I don't think it does. Photos are also at biblio. Lots of older listings still don't have photos. Nor updated prices.
I've been lousy at selling direct via email. Sorry about that, if you've tried me. Listing through the major portals keeps me honest—also prompt and reliable.
Thursday, September 18, 2003
---Getting ready to send an order to Gauntlet for IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE by Ray Bradbury and perhaps some other books. And to Meisha Merlin for KEDRIGERN CHRONICLES vol. 2 by John Morressy, along with other titles. Also, I need to get an order to NESFA Press.
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (65)
- ► 2007 (144)
- ► 2006 (156)
- ► 2005 (197)
- ► 2004 (301)
- 09/29/03 MON: ---Hopefully my guilty conscience a...
- 09/28/03 SUN: ---Picked up three heavy boxes of b...
- 09/27/03 SAT: ---Text to follow?
- 09/26/03 FRI: ---Text to follow?
- 09/25/03 THU: ---Books from Ash-Tree now here: H...
- 09/24/03 WED: ---Text to follow?
- 09/23/03 TUE: ---Text to follow?
- 09/22/03 MON: ---CD COMP 8: You Dropped A Bomb On ...
- 09/21/03 SUN: ---Interesting to see Neil’s pictur...
- 09/20/03 SAT: ---Text to follow?
- 09/19/03 FRI: ---Emailing from Night Shade on sta...
- 09/18/03 THU: ---Text to follow?
- 09/17/03 WED: ---Getting ready to send an order t...
- 09/16/03 TUE: ---I just googled myself and see th...
- 09/15/03 MON: ---Here today: Tomasula, Steve IN ...
- 09/14/03 SUN: ---Rec’d an email from Gauntlet sol...
- 09/13/03 SAT: ---Rec’d an email solicitation from...
- 09/12/03 FRI: ---Am posting entry for 08/26/03 no...
- 09/11/03 THU: ---Text to follow?
- 09/10/03 WED: ---Text to follow?
- 09/09/03 TUE: ---I am now posting a measly entry ...
- 09/08/03 MON: ---Text to follow?
- 09/07/03 SUN: ---Text to follow?
- 09/06/03 SAT: ---Text to follow?
- 09/05/03 FRI: ---Text to follow?
- 09/04/03 THU: ---Text to follow?
- 09/03/03 WED: ---Catalogued today: Gaiman, Neil ...
- 09/02/03 TUE: ---Text to follow?
- 09/01/03 MON: ---Text to follow?
- 08/31/03 SUN: ---Text to follow?
- ▼ September (30)