- Zelazny, Roger THRESHOLD: The Collected Stories of..., Volume One, NESFA, 2/09, 1st edn, (short works from author's early years through the mid 1960s; the first of a projected six volumes; Silverberg intro; 575 pages), new in dj 29.00
- Zelazny, Roger POWER & LIGHT : The Collected Stories of..., Volume Two, NESFA, 2/09, 1st edn, (covers the mid 1960s, the author's most prolific period; Kristine Kathryn Rusch & Walter Jon Williams intros; 575 pages), new in dj 29.00
- Anderson, Poul THE COLLECTED SHORT WORKS OF…, Volume 1: Call Me Joe, NESFA, 3/09, 1st edn, (Bear intro; 510 pages), new in dj 29.00
- Coville, Bruce THE ONE RIGHT THING , NESFA, 2/08, 1st edn, one of 800 numbered copies, (filled with wit and wisdom and laughter and joy and a touch of the eerie), new in dj 25.00
- Blish, James WORKS OF ART : Selected Short Works, NESFA, 2/08, 1st edn, (literarily ambitious; Feeley intro; 524 pages), new in dj 29.00
- Merril, Judith & C.M. Kornbluth SPACED OUT : Three Novels of Tomorrow, NESFA, 10/08, 1st edn thus, (collects Outpost Mars, Gunner Cade & Shadow on the Hearth; purposely eschews the escape for which science fiction is so notorious), new in dj 29.00
- Oliver, Chad FROM OTHER SHORES : An Omnibus, NESFA, 3/07, 1st edn, (collects Shadows in the Sun, Unearthly Neighbors & The Shores of Another Sea; Zebrowski intros), new in dj 26.00
After quite a while resting on my more or less laurels (past listings) it's time to get a move on and put up some more listings. My goal is five books every day from now on. This should be achievable, but not according to my past performance.
These books get listed in three places: on Amazon, Biblio, and Half. Books without ISBNs (older books) generally will not be listed on half. My prices might vary between these three places. Amazon and Half tell me competing prices, so I peg mine on them. Thus, if the lowest price for Deadly Percheron is $98 on Amazon, I might peg mine at $95. If it weren't my only copy maybe I'd be more reasonable. In fact, I think my Biblio listing is more reasonable.
Going forward (and possibly backward), links to titles of books will send you to the main Amazon listing. My listing will be somewhere amidst the other maybe 237 listings. This is where my photo of the book can be seen, which will probably be a better one than the one Amazon features. Half doesn't let me attach my own photo—at least I don't think it does. Photos are also at biblio. Lots of older listings still don't have photos. Nor updated prices.
I've been lousy at selling direct via email. Sorry about that, if you've tried me. Listing through the major portals keeps me honest—also prompt and reliable.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- ► 2014 (14)
- ▼ 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (65)
- ► 2007 (144)
- ► 2006 (156)
- ► 2005 (197)
- ► 2004 (301)
- ► 2003 (325)