- Campbell, Ramsey THE GRIN OF THE DARK, PS, 4/07, 1st edn, one of 500 SIGNED trade hc copies (700 total), (disturbing novel; Michael Marshall Smith intro; 382 pages), new no dj as issued (pictorial boards) SOLD [inquire if you want me to try for another]
- Edric, Robert THE MERMAIDS, PS, 4/07, 1st edn (trade issue), one of 500 SIGNED trade copies (800 total), (Nicholas Royle intro; 86 pages), new no dj as issued (pictorial boards) 20.00
- Erikson, Steven THE LEES OF LAUGHTER'S END, PS, 4/07, 1st trade edn, (a tale of the the intrepid sorcerors Bauchelain and Korbal Broach; James Barclay intro; 115 pages), new no dj issued (pictorial boards) SOLD [inquire if you want me to try for another]
- Parks, Richard HEREAFTER, AND AFTER, PS, 4/07, 1st edn ("semi-soft" issue), one of 800 (total) SIGNED copies, (novella; even the comma in the title is smart; Andy Duncan intro; 90 pages), new no dj (pictorial boards) 20.00
- Williams, Conrad THE SCALDING ROOMS, PS, 4/07, 1st edn (trade hc variant), (a grim ride in some violent weather; Graham Joyce intro; 102 pages), new no dj (pictorial boards) 20.00
After quite a while resting on my more or less laurels (past listings) it's time to get a move on and put up some more listings. My goal is five books every day from now on. This should be achievable, but not according to my past performance.
These books get listed in three places: on Amazon, Biblio, and Half. Books without ISBNs (older books) generally will not be listed on half. My prices might vary between these three places. Amazon and Half tell me competing prices, so I peg mine on them. Thus, if the lowest price for Deadly Percheron is $98 on Amazon, I might peg mine at $95. If it weren't my only copy maybe I'd be more reasonable. In fact, I think my Biblio listing is more reasonable.
Going forward (and possibly backward), links to titles of books will send you to the main Amazon listing. My listing will be somewhere amidst the other maybe 237 listings. This is where my photo of the book can be seen, which will probably be a better one than the one Amazon features. Half doesn't let me attach my own photo—at least I don't think it does. Photos are also at biblio. Lots of older listings still don't have photos. Nor updated prices.
I've been lousy at selling direct via email. Sorry about that, if you've tried me. Listing through the major portals keeps me honest—also prompt and reliable.
Friday, January 11, 2008
PS books from some months ago
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ▼ 2008 (65)
- ► 2007 (144)
- ► 2006 (156)
- ► 2005 (197)
- ► 2004 (301)
- ► 2003 (325)