- Tor 53206 Bova, Ben VOYAGERS II: The Alien Within, 1/87, g $1
- Del Rey 32348 Hawkins, Ward SWORD OF FIRE, 10/85, (PBO; Harry Borg & Gass, the inimitable lizard-men from Essa!), g $1
- Del Rey 30898 Asimov, Isaac FOUNDATION'S EDGE, 11/83, (Foundation #4), g 1.50
- Del Rey 30887 Drew, Wayland THE MEMOIRS OF ALCHERINGIA, 5/84, (PBO; Erthring Cycle #1; His desire for knowledge made him dangerous to his people but too valuable to kill!), g 1.50
- Ace 78053 McIntyre, Vonda N. STARFARERS, 4/89, (Scientists...or renegades?), g-vg $2
- Del Rey 29853 Brown, Fredric MARTIANS, GO HOME, 3rd(10/81), (They were little green men, but with a difference...and what a difference!), g-vg 2.50
- Del Rey 31488 Daley, Brian JINX ON A TERRAN INHERITANCE , 12/85, (PBO; A blazing new Hobart Floyt and Alacrity Fitzhugh adventure), g-vg 1.50
- Faw GM 3980 Goldin, Stephen MIND FLIGHT, ('78), 1st, (PBO; A searing novel of an interplanetary spy out in the cold and on the run, cursed with a telepathic gift that could both save and destroy him!), vg+ 2.50
- Roberts, Adam THE SNOW, Gollancz '04, 1st (pb variant), (It falls and falls and falls...until it lies three miles thick across the whole of the earth), vg-f 8.00
- Lancer 72-740 Williamson, Jack GOLDEN BLOOD, 7/64, (PBO; gem from the golden age of Weird Tales; science and sorcery battle in a desert of mystery - and one man fights alone against odds of unimaginable evil), vg 4.00
- Oates, Joyce Carol RAPE: A Love Story, Otto Penzler/Carroll & Graf '03, 1st, (assailants also killed her grandmother's longhaired orange cat), as new in dj 8.00
- Morris, Wright WRITING MY LIFE: An Autobiography, Black Sparrow ('93), (brings together in one volume the memoirs of National Book Award winner), as new 10.00
- Gilbar, Steven & Dean Stewart (ed) PUBLISHED & PERISHED: Memoria, Eulogies & Remembarances of American Writers, Godine '02, 1st edn, (47 well considered and often startlingly honest appraisals of great names in American literature, memorialized, eulogized, and sometimes criticized by their closest friends and peers), as new in dj 6.00
After quite a while resting on my more or less laurels (past listings) it's time to get a move on and put up some more listings. My goal is five books every day from now on. This should be achievable, but not according to my past performance.
These books get listed in three places: on Amazon, Biblio, and Half. Books without ISBNs (older books) generally will not be listed on half. My prices might vary between these three places. Amazon and Half tell me competing prices, so I peg mine on them. Thus, if the lowest price for Deadly Percheron is $98 on Amazon, I might peg mine at $95. If it weren't my only copy maybe I'd be more reasonable. In fact, I think my Biblio listing is more reasonable.
Going forward (and possibly backward), links to titles of books will send you to the main Amazon listing. My listing will be somewhere amidst the other maybe 237 listings. This is where my photo of the book can be seen, which will probably be a better one than the one Amazon features. Half doesn't let me attach my own photo—at least I don't think it does. Photos are also at biblio. Lots of older listings still don't have photos. Nor updated prices.
I've been lousy at selling direct via email. Sorry about that, if you've tried me. Listing through the major portals keeps me honest—also prompt and reliable.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2007 (144)
- ► 2006 (156)
- ► 2005 (197)
- ► 2004 (301)
- ► 2003 (325)